Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionLibrary of Congress Control Number: 2010909087 It takes courage to face the pain.... it's t easy letting go. This volume is essential to medical professionals, clergy, and school teachers and counselors. Statements for helping the healing of grief, are described and discussed in detail. Numerous examples of statements for supporting grief are given with practical skills and approaches useful to the experienced or beginning grief counselor and also helpful to the general public. The text is written in an informal reader-friendly style with jargon, difficult words, or concepts. Loss is a common life experience such as death of a loved one, breakup of a relationship, loss of health, loss of employment, loss of one's home and finances, infertility, and other common challenges. The types of loss are reviewed in the book as well as the goals of grief counseling and helpful things to say for healing painful feelings associated with loss and grief, the unfinished business of loss, and the behavior decisions of grief.
- Author BiographyDaniel Keeran, MSW, has been a therapist and grief counselor for over 30 years with experience in private practice and hospital settings. He has trained thousands of people from the general public as well as social workers, nurses, and others working in the field of death and dying.
- Author(s)Daniel Keeran Msw
- Date of Publication23/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.