Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionA sense of loss can have a disturbing affect on children, and can come about t only as a result of bereavement, but also after divorce/separation, moving away from friends, moving between foster homes. This book: aids the understanding of different types of loss; shows how different children react to loss; and encourages listening to children.
- Author BiographyRob Long is a chartered psychologist specializing in behaviour management. He is well known as an author, trainer, conference and schools consultant.
- Author(s)Rob Long
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleDavid Fulton / Nasen
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Weight68 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.