Consider these sponsored items
- AU $30.99Free postage
- AU $19.95Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMusic fans will enjoy watching the beloved faces of these lost icons emerge as they complete the puzzle. The book includes 30 rock 'n' roll idols, such as John Lenn, Prince, David Bowie, Freddie Mercury, Kurt Cobain, Janis Joplin and Amy Winehouse. Then, after all the dots are connected, fans can colour the picture! Each page is single-sided and perforated for easy removal, and the book comes in an attractive large format.
- Author BiographyTrevor Bounford is the author of <i>Digital Diagrams</i> (Watson-Guptill) and <i>Super Little Giant Book of Picture Puzzles </i>(Sterling).
- Author(s)Trevor Bounford
- PublisherSixth & Spring Books
- Date of Publication28/03/2017
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSixth & Spring Books
- Content Noteblack and white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width248 mm
- Height330 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.