Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionTime stops at each defining moment for you to be able to grasp every detail exactly as it happens. This coming of age tale is set within the confines of Jaimey's memories from her wedding engagement at eight to her escape from mental imprisonment in her 20's, and the burgeoning discovery of the meaning of friendship and sexuality in between. What begins as a casual job interview for a writing position leads Jaimey and Maren to an epic tale of truth, the difficult realities of life, and the genuine interchangeability of God and Love. When you're Lost in Cliche as the beholder, you find God in Love as the performer.
- Author(s)Sonia Bascos Jethani
- Date of Publication08/02/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight164 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.