Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionNo one ever said that life was easy or fair to everyone. But always remember that with a few simple words that are written or spoken we'll let your pain and let tears flow. When you're angry or frustrated or just feeling alone may the words flow into paper and read the words rise up and allow yourself time to the feel. And matter what you'll always have you. My book that I have written is about poetry, my thoughts, and feelings and my pain. I just let my feelings fl ow onto the paper and the words just write themselves. My poetry that is written onto paper is all mine. And I hope for whoever reads my book of poetry can feel the emotion that I have when it was written. For in life there are many ups and downs and sometimes it may feel that sadness is all around and sometimes life is t easy or even fair and that's why I think that in hard times. All we ever really need to do is read a perfect poem that matches our mood at the time to bring a smile to our face.
- Author(s)Helen Smith
- Date of Publication11/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.