Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionMany professional treasure hunters are convinced that more lost mines and buried treasures are associated with the Guadalupe Mountains of West Texas than any other single geographic region in the world. The evidence supports this tion. This unique mountain range, a millions-of-years-old uplifted barrier reef in the Trans-Pecos desert has been home to Apaches, wolves, bears, mountain lions, and large rattlesnakes. According to long-standing lore, along with a number of significant discoveries, it is also a prime location for lost mines and buried treasure.
- Author BiographyW.C. Jameson is the award-winning author of more than sixty-five books and over 1,500 articles and essays. He is the creator and author of the W.C. Jameson's Buried Treasures of America Series which includes twenty-five volumes on lost mines and buried treasures in the United States. A professional treasure hunter for more than five decades, Jameson has appeared on The History Channel, The Discovery Channel, Nightline, Unsolved Mysteries, PBS, and NPR. He served as an advisor to the film National Treasure and appeared in a rare interview on the DVD.
- Author(s)W C Jameson
- Date of Publication25/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.