All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $17.22Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.59
- AU $23.95Trending at AU $26.86
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.06
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.11
- AU $18.17Trending at AU $23.57
- AU $11.58Trending at AU $14.74
About this product
- DescriptionLost River's Carnival is about a woman who worked at a newspaper. Through her work she came to care for two different men, but fell in love with only one. The story follows her through her thoughts and emotions as she deals with her daily life. A misunderstanding causes her to lose the man she loved. She is put in a position to take care of a man that doesn't even remember who she is, or does he? Do they belong together after all? Did fate step in and do the right thing? Only time and turning the pages of this must read will answer these questions and more. Lost River Chronicles, a four book series, is more than just the romance. Heaven is faced with a lot of drama that we as real people face every day. She must endure her house being haunted, being arrested for grand theft auto (stealing her own car yet), burglary, a threatening letter, mysterious letters, unplanned parenthood, amnesia and so much more. Can she keep it together and get out with her sanity intact? You'll have to read the series to find out.
- Author(s)Heidi Savory
- Date of Publication31/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight433 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.