Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSolidifies Jackson's status as the queen of the modern-day suspense thriller. --<i>The Providence Journal</i> Kristi Bentz wants to write true crime. All she needs is that one case that will take her to the top. She finds it when she enrolls at All Saints College after learning that four girls have disappeared in less than two years. Expect the unexpected. --<i>The Clarion Ledger</i> All four girls were lost souls --troubled, vulnerable girls with one to care about them, one to come looking for them if they disappeared. The only person that believes Kristi is her ex-lover, Jay McKnight, a professor on campus. The police think they're runaways, but Kristi senses there's something that links them--something terrifying. . . Jackson creates relentless suspense. . .builds the tension to an unbearable and satisfying pitch. --<i>Booklist</i> As Kristi gets deeper into her investigation, she gets the feeling she's being watched and followed--studied, even. Then the bodies start turning up, and Kristi realizes she is playing a game with a killer who has selected her for membership in a special club from which there will be escaping death. . . Dark and disturbing. --<i>The Roake Times</i>
- Author Biography<b>LISA JACKSON</b> is the #1 <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author of over ninety-five novels, including <i>You Will Pay, After She's Gone, </i><i>Deserves to Die, </i><i>You Don't Want to Know, </i><i>Running Scared, </i> and <i>Shiver</i>. She is also the co-author of the Colony Series, written with her sister and bestselling author Nancy Bush, as well as the collaborative novels <i>Sinister </i>and <i>Ominous</i>, written with Nancy Bush and Rosalind Noonan. There are over thirty million copies of her novels in print and her writing has been translated into nineteen languages. She lives with her family and three rambunctious dogs in the Pacific Northwest. Readers can visit her website at www.lisajackson.com and find her on Facebook.
- Author(s)Lisa Jackson
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown and Company
- Out-of-print date14/11/2011
- Weight240 g
- Width107 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.51
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.71
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.