All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionAt nineteen years old, Emily had already been through eugh trauma, but thing could top the fear she endured in her own home. As Jake's abuse continues to progress, Emily has to find her voice, or lose her life. How far can one teenage girl go without saying anything? Afterall, without her voice, who can save her?
- Author BiographyNicole is a teenage author who finished writing her first book at the age of 15. She got her first book, Lost Voice, published during her senior year of high school. Though the characters and events that take place in her first novel are fictional, domestic abuse is a topic that she believes people need to be more educated about. Nicole is currently working on her second novel, Sea of Darkness, which is a continuation of Lost Voice. She plans to have the book out sometime in the upcoming year. She is planning on going off to college in the fall of 2012 to study pre-med.
- Author(s)Nicole Belanger
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.