All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionTackling the goal to walk 25,000 miles -the equivalent of the circumference of the planet - one man shares life-changing insights through his personal travel vignettes. Formerly a thrill-seeking journalist, Geoff Dalglish begins his impressive expedition after undergoing a spiritual and ecological awakening at the Findhorn center in Scotland. His deliberate journey from Timbuktu to Antarctica to Hollywood unfolds in vivid and inspiring detail, revealing a wealth of unimaginable experiences while sharing a message about treading lightly on the Earth. From the horrors of bloody civil unrest and death-defying moments at the hands of armed guerilla soldiers to close encounters with the animal kingdom and finding healing balm within spiritual communities, this roller coaster of adventure chronicles a deeper quest for meaning that culminates in the joys of a life lived in simplicity and service.
- Author BiographyGeoff Dalglish is an award-winning journalist a former magazine editor, race and rally driver, overland expedition guide and 4x4 adventurer who is now walking 25 000 miles - the equivalent of the circumference of the planet - with a message about treading lightly upon the Earth.
- Author(s)Geoff Dalglish
- PublisherFindhorn Press Ltd.
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationForres
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFindhorn Press Ltd.
- Content Note7 Halftones, black and white; 47 Halftones, color
- Weight320 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.