CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe parallel memoirs of two students separated by the English Channel. In a pithy, humorous manner, Rita recounts the most vivid experiences of her student days as an assistant at a School in Albi, Southern France. 1969/70. Brian, meanwhile, relates his trials and tribulations over the intervening period.
- Author BiographyRita Clements Lee was born in Liverpool, Lancashire. UK. Educated in Yorkshire. Primary School Teacher for 20 years. In Commerce for several years. Now retired. Interests include: watercolour painting, music, walking, reading, French language. Brian Lee was born in Manchester. UK. On leaving school, a period in accountancy was followed by a teaching career in Primary Education. Several years of telling his own stories to his two, then young children, when on camping holidays, led to the development of his many story characters, especially, 'Bouncey the Elf' published under the name of Brian Leo Lee. Now retired, living in South Yorkshire. Author of a Sci-fi novella: 'Trimefirst' published under the name of Brian Leon Lee.
- Author(s)Rita Clements Lee
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.