Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.78
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $91.04
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $52.74
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.87
- AU $12.29Trending at AU $17.38
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.74
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $24.26
About this product
- DescriptionLoosely based and exaggerated on my move from NYC to Los Angeles. My first 6 months in LA and my first trip back to NYC. It is about trading a way of life for ather. After changing to your New Life it is very difficult to go back to your 'Old Life without further bumps in life. It is about learning how different NYC is from LA and how to adapt in each, while pursuing your dreams.
- Author(s)Tate Connors
- Date of Publication10/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight839 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.