Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionPeace interventions can promote violence, whilst conflict may be a crucial means for constraining and preventing it. This book explores these statements, re-thinking the relationships between peace, conflict and violence. From this perspective it reinterprets several phemena that challenge the 'peace process' in Northern Ireland.
- Author BiographyAUDRA MITCHELL Lecturer in International Relations at the University of York, UK.Her work on conflict, violence, security, peace and the ethics of international intervention has been published in Review of International Studies, Millennium Journal of International Studies and International Peace-keeping.
- Author(s)Audra Mitchell
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/01/2011
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleRethinking Peace and Conflict Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight455 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.