All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- Description5-star reviews for Lottery Results Almanac! SPRINT, RUN, HOP over fences to get this jewel! --Lottolaffs Everything I expected and more! I can say without reservation this book is well worth having for its easy and convenient access. --C.A. Great addition to my lottery library! Hard copy information is much easier to refer to when looking up data. --Douglas P. Lottery Post's Lottery Results Almanac series is an essential part of every lottery player's library, providing the fundamental data and accurate documentation of past numbers that is at the heart of every lottery system. In this book you will find: * Every provincial lottery in Canada, including the Atlantic Lottery, British Columbia Lottery, Ontario Lottery, Quebec Lottery, and Western Canada Lottery. * Every winning number in the year of 2010 for every game, including games that were only played for part of the year. * The jackpot amount for each drawing date (for games with a rolling jackpot). * Detailed information for every game, including game parameters, drawing schedule, drawing method, start or end date for games drawn only part of the year, and Web links for more information. The lottery results pages were carefully designed to be as clear and legible as possible, so you can find what you're looking for quickly. You will want to keep this book close at hand and refer to it often.
- Author BiographyTodd Northrop is the founder and developer of Lottery Post (www.lotterypost.com), which has grown over the years to become the world's largest online community of lottery players, as well as one of the top Internet destinations for those seeking lottery results. Todd launched Lottery Post in 2000, along with another lottery-related Web site, USA Mega (www.usamega.com). Together, the Web sites form a one-two punch of what typical lottery players seek on the Internet. Todd is a technology consultant by trade, holding Director and Senior Management roles at several major consulting firms over his 20+ year career. In addition to development work, he is a writer, speaker/presenter, and entrepreneur. He now runs his own company, Speednet Group, performing consulting work for Microsoft .NET technologies, software application development, Internet Web hosting, and providing lottery and other data feeds for publishers and Web sites. Todd also continues to develop and operate Lottery Post.
- Author(s)Todd Northrop
- PublisherSpeednet Group
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpeednet Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.