Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionWinners keep winning. Don't you!? The real answer to crack the code to win the Lottery is to lower the odds more in your favor, using the least amount of cash possible so that the House starves and you always win by default. The mathematical secrets and techniques provided in this book are what work for me; and keep in mind, they may or may t work for you, since there are guarantees and you will make mistakes. However, some naysayers may find the information mind-boggling, others may find the data ridiculously obvious so that they can consider it silly. I say, tweak what works best for you. The idea is to win it once to secure your future. You only need to hit it once! Good Luck!
- Author BiographyALAN COLOSI is a Cum Laude Bachelor of Arts degree graduate in Computer Science with Japanese as the foreign language from BOSTON UNIVERSITY, The College of Arts and Sciences (CAS '00). Having traveled to Japan 93 times from Boston, MA, USA with over 3 Million miles as an Emerald Member with The One World Alliance, Mr. Colosi maintains countless years of computer programming, radio, media, market research and journalism experience integrating both English and Japanese. Prior to BOSTON UNIVERSITY, Mr. Colosi worked at radio stations WXKS-FM, Boston, MA as a core programmer (1984 - 1988) and KISS-FM LONDON (as a reporter 1991-1993) and currently is the owner and operator of SHADO CONTROL management ... http: //www.shado-x.com ... maintaining the site for over 18 years with business news and information, merchandise sales, and advertising in fields emphasizing science, the arts, and business analysis by constructing mathematical theory with successive growth. The current extension of SHADO CONTROL is the business plan push of KKXG: KING KONG VS GIGANTOSAURUS (The Black Cover), CAPTAIN YURIKO KUMAGE: THE BATTLE OF THE ASSASSINS (The Blue Cover), THE LIBERATION OF AMUNDSEN-SCOTT (The Aqua Blue Ice Cover) CAPTAIN YURIKO KUMAGE (First Edition/The Yellow Cover), VAMPIRE MILITARY POLICE (The Red Cover) after receiving very important blessings for it to succeed. The CAPTAIN YURIKO KUMAGE SERIES (aka: KUMAGE TAICHOU ) is dedicated to and written for YUMIKO SHAKU. KKXG: KING KONG VS. GIGANTOSAURUS is the content derived from the original KKXG: KING KONG VS GODZILLA copyright created and owned by the author. All of the content, including subsequent screenplays have been submitted to a representative agent. Please enjoy every part of it
- Author(s)Alan Colosi
- Date of Publication20/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.