All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe Lotus 98T was the 1986-season, JPS-liveried F1 car driven by Ayrton Senna and team-mate Johnny Dumfries. Senna took eight podium positions, including two wins in the car, taking the fight to the superior McLarens and Williams. The 98T was one of the ultimate incarnations of an F1 car, powered by a Renault V6 turbo engine, which is conservatively estimated to have produced up to 1,300bhp at full boost. Senna was mighty to behold at the wheel of the 98T - he took pole position at eight of the season's 16 races, with victories in Spain and Detroit, famously crossing the line alongside Nigel Mansell in Spain, to win by 0.014s. This Manual, extensively illustrated with both period photographs and technical illustrations and photographs of a recently restored car, provides a fascinating insight into the design, evolution, operation, maintenance and restoration of the Lotus 98T.
- Author BiographyStephen Slater is a motorsports writer and broadcaster, and active private pilot. He is currently Grand Prix correspondent and presenter for EPSN Star Sports live F1 broadcasts across Asia and the Pacific Rim, and also Chief Executive Officer of the Light Aircraft Association. He has a passion for all aspects of motorsport and flying. He lives in Northamptonshire.
- Author(s)Stephen Slater
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Content Note250
- Weight726 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.