Lotus Domino Administration in a Nutshell: A Desktop Quick Reference by Greg Neilson (Paperback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $59.93+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $53.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionDomi is one of the most effective platforms for developing and deploying e-business applications, allowing new communities of developers to enjoy its collaborative capabilities. With over 55 million seats worldwide, Domi already provided a strong foundation for messaging and web applications, and the release of R5 builds on that to make Domi easier to use than ever before. For example, Lotus Domi R5 has been expanded to interact with most browsers and other n-Notes clients, so developers can choose their favorite language to design web applications. With R5, administrators can centrally modify client configurations instead of hopping from one terminal to the next throughout the company. The new Domi interface allows administrators to visually monitor the health and status of the Domi servers in a network from a single screen. All this capability implies complexity, and it's easy to forget which menu to go to. Here's where Lotus Domi Administration in a Nutshell can help. It's a quick reference that will come in handy again and again for finding solutions to administrative problems. This book covers: * Domi architecture and key concepts * R5 administration tools * Domi directory and console commands * Database properties and Access Control * Configuring Domi Enterprise Connection Services (DECS) * Supporting the Notes client * Domi for IIS Whether the task is messaging servers, modifying administration tasks to a simpler and more efficient level, or ensuring the security and flexibility of a web application server, Lotus Domi Administration in a Nutshell is the reference developers need to make the most of this reliable and scalable integrated server platform.
- Author BiographyGreg Neilson has over 11 years of IT experience. He has worked with Lotus Domino since 1993 and has deployed it on various platforms including Windows NT, OS/2, AS/400, AIX, Solaris and Linux. He is a Certified Lotus Professional and also has an MCNE, MCSE+I, and MCSD. Currently, he works as a Senior Notes Architect for IBM Global Services in Australia and is a contributing editor for Microsoft Certified Professional magazine. In his spare time he works toward completing his MBA and plays the guitar.
- Author(s)Greg Neilson
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication04/09/2000
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.