All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA great bargain for so much information! This impressive portfolio provides contemporary articles covering Colin Chapman's sports racers, produced between 1951 and 1965, drawn from international motoring journals. Models include the Mk. III, VI, VIII, IX, X, XI, Fifteen, Seventeen, Nineteen, Twenty Three, Thirty and Forty, with marque introductions by Lotus historian Graham Capel.
- Author(s)R M Clarke
- PublisherBrooklands Books Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2001
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationCobham, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBrooklands Books Ltd
- Content Note900ill.26col.ill.
- Weight980 g
- Width198 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.98Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.