All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a mouthwatering collection of recipes showcasing the best in Crawfish cuisine. Crawfish are one of the world's favourite seafood delicacies - and with impressive improvements in packaging and transportation over the past two decades - they continues to grow in popularity across the globe. The Louisiana Seafood Bible: Crawfish is a superbly illustrated volume that brings together a mouthwatering collection of tried and tested recipes that showcase the amazing versatility of the humble 'mudbug' or 'yabbie'. This 'bible' also includes expert advice on what to look for when buying crawfish, as well as well of information about the animal itself, and the rich and varied history of the crawfish industry - from its birth in the 1800s to its heyday in the 1950s.
- Author BiographyJerald Horst was a Professor of Fisheries at Louisiana State University for more than 30 years. Glenda Horst grew up in a small commercial fishing community in Louisiana, where she learned to cook from an early age.
- Author(s)Glenda Horst,Jerald Horst
- PublisherPelican Publishing Co
- Date of Publication11/02/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Co
- Out-of-print date18/06/2015
- Content Note292 full-colour & b&w photos
- Weight975 g
- Width203 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.