All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionHow do we find enduring love? Can we separate our own sense of well-being and success from that of a relationship? Can we learn from our mistakes and past blunders? What are the traps and pitfalls in today's relationships? How does techlogy affect the modern couple? This practical book deals with all these subjects, and more. Written by an experienced couples therapist with years of experience dealing with various relationship issues, '#Love: 21st Century Relationships' is the perfect guide to the modern relationship. Taking into account the unique circumstances of the modern dating scene, it deals with finding, keeping and creating lasting love in the era of social media. With practical guides to help during times of trouble, such as how to have a good fight, this book guides the reader through the pitfalls to attain a stronger, healthier and more loving relationship.
- Author BiographyTrish Murphy is a fully qualified and accredited psychotherapist, trainer, mediator and consultant working in private practice, academic and business fields. She offers counselling and therapy in Couples Counselling and Sexual Intimacy Therapy, as well as individual psychotherapy. Trish has a weekly column in 'The Irish Times', is the resident psychotherapist/agony aunt on the 'Ray D'Arcy Show 'and appears monthly on 'TV AM' on TV3.
- Author(s)Trish Murphy
- PublisherThe Mercier Press Ltd
- Date of Publication02/09/2016
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationCork
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintThe Mercier Press Ltd
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.