Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.52
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.76
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe story is written as a gentle, encouraging and faith-based explanation of Grandpa's experiences with cancer and its treatment. The story is a testament to the importance of family relationships, spirituality, faith, humor and the capacity of children to understand the importance of comfort and love. Love Beyond Rainbows, Grandpa Has Cancer, is written as a tribute to the author's father, Gilbert George Haven, who faced cancer with the strength dignity, grace, humor, wisdom and faith in which he lived his life and always sought higher ground.
- Author(s)Gayle Jeanine Haven
- Date of Publication07/02/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight102 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.