Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93
About this product
- DescriptionJennifer Handley dreams of living in Philadelphia instead of the Panhandle of Texas. She wants a large house with servants and a husband who is professional. When rich, social Jake Anderson and ranch hand Robert Newbrough settle into the bunkhouse to be tutored by her father, Jennifer's life takes a huge turn. The arrival of her twin cousins, Barbette and Roberta, complicate her life even more. Their enthusiasm and curiosity causes Jennifer distress, expecially when it is directed toward the two young men. Will Jennifer's heart win over social desire? Can a cave-in at a dugout, that brings potential death, open Jennifer's eyes to her true feelings for one of the men?
- Author BiographyRuby Jackson is a retired teacher living in Arkansas. She enjoys her children and grandchildren and enjoys teaching them how to cook and sew. Her love of travel and history have led to her interest in writing historical Christian romance books. This is her fourth book in a series: Quest for Love; Love's Mountains to Climb; and Season to Grow are the other books. She has another book Secret in the Cellar published on Amazon.
- Author(s)Ruby Jackson
- Date of Publication29/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.