All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.63Trending at AU $53.55
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $24.72
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionWith his demanding career as surgeon built rigidly on order and restraint, the life of Dr. Theo Martin is suddenly turned on its head when his long-term partner Elena abruptly walks out on him. His life beyond the scalpel thrown sharply into focus, Theo begins to realise his relationship short-comings, and through a series of erotic chance encounters and nervous experimentation, attempts to chip away at his sexual barriers and become as sensually liberated as the new women in his life, opening up a new world of intimate pleasures and carnal delights...
- Author BiographyPaul Anderson lives in Adelaide South Australia, although he spends two months of the year writing in New Zealand where he grew up. He is a surgeon specializing in upper gastrointestinal surgery. He has written two novels which have been published in the medical thriller/suspense/drama genre. This is the first novel romance novel for which a sequel is planned.
- Author(s)Paul G. Anderson
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Weight327 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.