All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince employees who walk out the door cost their companies up to 200 percent of their annual salaries to replace, retention is one of the most important issues facing businesses today. And with so many surveys reporting that employees are unhappy and t working up to their full potential, engagement is a second serious and costly issue. The latest edition of this Wall Street Journal bestseller offers twenty-six simple strategies from A to Z that managers can use to address their employee's real concerns and keep them engaged. The fifth edition has been revised and updated throughout and includes many more international examples, reflecting the fact that Love Em or Lose Em is available in twenty-two languages, from Albanian and Arabic to Thai and Turkish. Its message is truly one that spans continents and cultures.
- Author BiographyBeverly Kaye is founder and Chairwoman of Career Systems International. She is a recipient of ASTD's Distinguished Contribution to Workplace Learning and Performance Award and is the author of Up Is Not the Only Way. Sharon Jordan-Evans is president of the Jordan Evans Group and is a sought-after keynote presenter and a certified executive coach. Kaye and Jordan-Evans are the coauthors of Love It, Don't Leave It: 26 Ways to Get What You Want at Work.
- Author(s)Beverly Kaye,Sharon Jordan-Evans
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAgency/Distributed
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width80 mm
- Height93 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.13
- AU $10.97Trending at AU $14.49
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.84
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.26
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.86
- AU $43.43Trending at AU $48.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.