All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised and updated edition provides an even better understanding of the essential characteristics of love. Readers will learn the five various types of love and read an explanation of love as many kw it and as it should be. Dr. Gills provides an in-depth study on the hindrances of love, God's agape love, and love at its worst. The ultimate goal of this book is to receive love at its finest by accepting God's love for us, showing our love for God, and giving love to others.
- Author BiographyDr. James P. Gills, M.D., founder and director of St. Luke's Cataract & Laser Institute in Tarpon Springs, Florida, was named Entrepreneur of the Year 1990 for the State of Florida and Free Enterpriser of the Year 2000 by the Florida Council on Economic Education. He is the author of numerous books, including Rx for Worry and A Biblical Economics Manifesto.
- Author(s)Dr James P Gills
- PublisherRealms Fiction
- Date of Publication18/10/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRealms Fiction
- Weight159 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.80Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.