All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- Description<b>Perfect for fans of Janet Evavich, Jennifer Crusie, and Katie MacAlister, Elise Sax s wickedly funny Matchmaker series proves that the road to love comes with a few dead ends. Five months have passed since Gladie Burger came to Cannes, California, to join her eccentric Grandma Zelda in the family matchmaking business, and Gladie is quickly mastering the rules of attraction. Her latest fix-up is still going strong and Gladie s bank account is back in the black until a rival matchmaker arrives in town and has both Gladie and Zelda seeing red. Not only is self-proclaimed psychic Luanda Laughing-Eagle stealing Grandma Zelda s clients, but Zelda is convinced that Luanda s ESP is total BS. She tasks Gladie with exposing Luanda as a fraud, but Gladie s attention is diverted when murder comes a-calling. Spencer Bolton, the gorgeous chief of police and Gladie s on-again, off-again flame, wants her to stay out of the investigation and away from the deliciously chiseled detective who also aims to win Gladie s heart. But the one thing Gladie s learned is that in business, love and murder . . . it s always personal. <b>Praise for Elise Sax and <i>Love Game</i></b><b></b> Elise Sax will win your heart. <b><i>New York Times</i> bestselling author Jill Shalvis</b> There s plenty for fans to enjoy in Sax s third Matchmaker installment, complete with energetic narration, zany humor and a mystery that s as engaging as the details of Gladie s love life. . . . There are some exciting twists and turns here, from the explosive opening (literally) to the final surprise that will keep expectations high for future installments. <b><i>RT Book Reviews</i></b> Filled with fun, sexiness and characters who are t afraid to go after the things they want in life . . . It s t often I read something so full of irony and sarcasm, but that also has that special brand of humor that makes me chuckle while I m reading. <b><i>Unconventional Book Reviews</i></b> Elise Sax will make you laugh. Her larger-than-life characters jump off the page and make crazy seem like a fun place to hang out. <b> Christie Craig, <i>New York Times </i>bestselling author of <i>Texas Hold Em</i></b> Fans of laugh-out-loud romantic suspense will enjoy this new author as she joins the ranks of Janet Evavich, Katie MacAlister, and Jennifer Crusie. <b><i>Booklist</i></b>, on <i>An Affair to Dismember</i>
- Author Biography<b>Elise Sax</b> worked as a journalist for fifteen years, mostly in Paris. She took a detour from journalism and became a private investigator before writing her first novel, <i>An Affair to Dismember</i>. Sax is also the author of <i>Matchpoint</i> and <i>Love Game</i>. She lives in Southern California with her two sons.
- Author(s)Elise Sax
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication17/03/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleThe Matchmaker Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBallantine Books Inc.
- Out-of-print date09/05/2017
- Weight172 g
- Width106 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.