All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionText in English & German. Emmanuel Fouquet wanted to learn a profession in which being surrounded by beautiful women is part and parcel of the job. He left the Savoy Alps in 1991 and travelled to Paris, coming under the wing of Christian Chauveau. This famous man trained Emmanuel in the skills of the make-up artist. Emmanuels first assignments were tough, low-paid jobs, which came his way via various model agencies. Until, that is, he took the plunge and decided to go to America. Prompted by an invitation from rewned Penthouse photographer Hank Londoner, he soon got to kw others in his profession. He also acted as an agent for Londoner, for Suze Randall and Vivian Thomas as well. He used the sessions to watch and learn how the artists worked. Helped by Londoner, Fouquet also got to kw photographer Michael Moore, who gave his photographs his full blessing and approval. Thus began a meteoric career, and today his photos grace the covers of Penthouse, Hustler, Private and other magazines, including many erotic calendars currently circulating Europe. Fouquet still mostly makes up his models himself. Enjoy the magic of his pictures!
- Author(s)Emmanuel D. Fouquet
- PublisherEdition Skylight
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- Place of PublicationHombrechtikon
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintEdition Skylight
- Content Note160 colour photos
- Weight1008 g
- Width210 mm
- Height265 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.