All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a true story. 12 year old Karen knew when she locked eyes with Rob, that she had met her soulmate. Four years later, the passionate young couple are torn apart by Karen's family move to Kentucky. Separated for twenty-seven years, enduring abuse, addiction, cancer, and near death experiences, the soulmates are once again reunited by chance. This is an unforgettable true story of young love that conquers all to reunite decades later. This book demonstrates the power and passion of love at any age.
- Author(s)Robert Hope
- Date of Publication22/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.