CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
About this product
- DescriptionBrad Fisher came from a strict Christian home. His parents were concerned that Brad's relationship with his n-Christian girlfriend had become a stumbling block and he was longer committed to God as he used to be. For his seventeenth birthday, they gave him an air ticket to visit Brad's fathers brother, a missionary in Southern Africa. With much trepidation and anger he departs to Africa. This is a story of a teenager who is exposed to a relationship with the Lord and learns to trust God. Set in the Zambezi Valley, Brad comes face to face with Africa's fiercest wild animals and when his uncle and cousin take him on a trip to deliver bibles to a mission station in Mozambique, they are captured by blood thirsty bandits. The three of them experience God's love as never before... Near death the three of them put their trust in God and watch as God's love defeats the enemy and after witnessing so many miracles, Brad sees God's power at work. Brad left America an immature teenager and returns a young man. Ray Fourie was born and educated in Rhodesia, which is w called Zimbabwe. He spent years in the Territorial Army fighting against communist guerrillas. Ray as well as being in secular work, where he had his own company, w works for an International Christian Ministry. He has spent twenty-two years working with the same ministry. He w lives in England.
- Author(s)Ray Fourie
- PublisherXulon Press
- Date of Publication13/07/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintXulon Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight626 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.