All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThere are two ingredients that construct The Tower; goodness, and evil; light and dark; Jews, and Homo-sapiens. Jews, are made in the image of God, and created all civilizations; Homo-sapiens, are members of the primate family, and when they behave in accordance with their nature, destroy civilizations. Homo-sapiens originated in Africa; they developed an erect posture as a response to climactic changes two million years ago. They survived due to a form of adaption kwn as neoteny ; which means that the maturation process is slowed down, and because Homo-sapiens are born prematurely, the head remains aligned with the spine, and the brain doesn't reach full maturity till the 23rd year. There are two fundamental forces that drive Homo-sapien behaviour; Eros, the Life Instinct, also called the sex drive, and Thanatos, the Death Instinct. Homo-sapiens are innately perverse; at birth they are polymorphous perverse, which means that infants derive pleasure from the gentle stimulation of any part of their body. Sigmund Freud, early in his career, described mental disturbances as being sexual aberrations, and being caused by incomplete, or distorted, forms of developmental, therefore, he concluded that healthy development is only possible when perversity is controlled.
- Author BiographyThe author was given the name, Nigel, at birth, a very common name in Britain, and seven days later conforming to Jewish custom, a circumcision ceremony was performed and he was given both the Hebrew name Tovia and the Yiddish equivalent Tevia, both names imply the blessings and goodness that God bestows. In later years whilst living in Israel he adopted the Hebrew name Eitan, which implies stoicism and impetuousness. All these terms, expressions, are a reflection of his nature. He has depth and complexity, but can display banality, depending on his mood, or the time of day. Nigel Shindler PhD, the recipient of three Doctorate Degrees, is the author of Love Is the Nature of Existence, consisting of five volumes; The Boy and The Tower ; Watching from A Tower ; Tree of Life ; Love is The Word and the Time is Now Book. II, ; The Father, the Son, the Holy Ghost ; Trinity ; Love is The Word ; Creation, and eighteen collections of art. Max Shindler co-wrote all the books written under the pen name, Nigel Shindler. He is presently working of the next Tower.
- Author(s)Max Shindler,Nigel Shindler
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight957 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.