Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionLove Junkie is the story of Rachel Resnick's dangerous addiction to sex and love. An addiction that has cost her in horrible ways throughout the course of her life - from the time she rear-ended a family van on the freeway because she was obsessively speed-dialing her lover's phone, to when she blew the deadline on her first major newspaper assignment. Love Junkie charts Rachel Resnick's harrowing amotional journey from addiction to intimacy, from despair to hope, and the men - the worst kind of men - who accompanied her on it. It is a groundbreaking and compulsively readable memoir that cracks open one of the more elusive and pervasive addictions of our time. Written with raw humour and unflinching honesty, it is the story of coming to terms with your past in order to be able to map out a different kind of future.
- Author BiographyRachel Resnick's first book, Go West Young F*cked-Up Chick was an Los Angeles Times bestseller. She has published articles, essays, and celebrity profile stories nationally, and is a contributing editor at Tin House magazine. Her essays have been included in numerous collections such as Damage Control and The Dictionary of Failed Relationships. She currently teaches on UCLA's Extension Writers' Program.
- Author(s)Rachel Resnick
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/01/2010
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.