Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionALL PRAISE AND HONOR AND GLORY AND POWER AND MIGHT BE TO THE MOST HIGH GOD YHWH AND HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON YASHUA HAMASHIACH /JESUS CHRIST. Ketuvim Ahavah min YHWH (LOVE LETTERS FROM YHWH) was written through the guidance prompting and direction of THE HOLY SPIRIT. It was never my plan to write this book, but after much prayer and discussion the decision was made to consolidate these writings, which are the utterances of YAH that I have received and transcribed over the period of a year. It is my hope in putting these writings together that they may serve to help edify, comfort, encourage and strengthen the body and BRIDE of CHRIST as we wait longingly for HIS return when we are gathered together to meet him in the clouds. 16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 18Wherefore comfort one ather with these words. 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 Before you begin to read these Love Letters I would like to explain exactly how they came into existence. December 31, 2010 New Year's Eve I had what seemed to be a dream in which I heard a voice speaking with me. The voice was that of a man which was calm and soothing to my ears. As He spoke it sounded as if He was in a hallway because the voice echoed and was at a distance. He told me that there would be floods of multiple coastal cities January 4th-6th. When I awoke I spoke to my wife about the dream I had and what the voice said. This was a strange occurrence for me, something I had NEVER experienced before. We both kind of shrugged it off and continued our day. I dropped my wife off to work that morning as usual and drove back home. At around 11am my wife called me and exclaimed, with a sense of urgency, fright and bewilderment turn on the news! She had just read a story in the paper about a flood.
- Author(s)Kijani Amari
- Date of Publication04/10/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight662 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.