All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $70.06
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
- AU $12.91Trending at AU $16.90
About this product
- DescriptionA young woman must follow her head or her heart in this powerful family saga Liverpool, 1958. Nursery nurse Irene Miller can't help herself falling for her friend Peggy's handsome older brother. But thing can come of it, for Marty is married, trapped in a deeply unhappy union. Meanwhile, Irene's friend Peggy is desperate to marry her long-term boyfriend Pete. But Peggy's staunchly Catholic parents would never accept a Protestant son-in-law. When her mother decides to remarry, her brother heads off to sea, and she loses her job, Irene feels utterly alone in the world. An unexpected job offer from America offers her a lifeline. But it would mean never seeing Marty again. Meanwhile, Peggy decides that the only way to resolve the issues with her family is to escape where one can find her. But will Irene and Peggy ever solve their problems by running away - or should they follow their hearts back home to Liverpool?
- Author BiographyJune Francis has lived in Liverpool nearly all her life. She is the author of over thirty previous historical sagas, mainly set in Liverpool, and is one of the UK's top PLR earners. She also writes historical romances for Harlequin Mills & Boon.
- Author(s)June Francis
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Weight456 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.