Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionAn international No. 1 best seller and multi-award winning vel, Love Life, as Fay Weldon said, 'is like thing else'. In a vel of formidable force and shocking immediacy, a young married woman's turbulent affair with an older man rapidly evolves into a feverish, lyrical exploration of the anatomy of obsession. When Ya'ara meets Aryeh, her father's boyhood friend, she is instantly drawn to his archly assured presence. She quickly forsakes her devoted and well-meaning husband for this powerful and mysterious older man, but as their heated affair intensifies, Ya'ara finds that the things in Aryeh that attract her also repel her with equal intensity. Love Life is an intelligent, seductive and provocative vel about relationships that marks the debut of an important new voice.
- Author BiographyZERUYA SHALEV, poet and novelist, was raised on a kibbutz in Israel and now lives in Jerusalem. She has a Master's degree in biblical studies and is chief literary editor of an Israeli publishing house. Love Life is her first work of fiction to be translated into English; it has also been translated into eight other languages.
- Author(s)Zeruya Shalev
- PublisherCanongate Books Ltd
- Date of Publication29/08/2002
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanongate International
- Weight194 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Translated byDalya Bilu
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.