All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wondered if the kind of love we kw is the same love that Jesus (Yeshua) felt? Is it even a feeling at all? We have heard many Greek words for the description of love, but Yeshua was Jewish. Does his worldview connect with the Greek words for love or is there perhaps a different meaning? This series of devotionals will help you to see that what we have always been taught about the love of God may be completely different in Yeshua's eyes. Read these three volumes and you will never be able to hear the word agape again without an entirely new view. If you say you follow Jesus, you can't follow Zeus. - Cheryl Durham, Ph.D.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author - Cheryl A. Durham, Ph.D. Cheryl is a wife, mother, grandmother, entrepreneur, and author. She has been a Biblical Facilitator since 1996, and is currently on the Board of Trustees of Living Truth serving as Board Liaison to Ministries. You can contact Cheryl by email: Cheryl@livingtruth.us She has a Master's degree in Biblical Counseling, and a Doctor of Biblical Studies in Contemporary Apologetics and Theology and a Ph.D. in Judeo-Christian Theology under the direction of Skip Moen from the Master's Theological Research Institute where she is also on staff. Her website and virtual classroom can be found at www.livingtruthnetwork.com where Biblical Facilitators and distance learning students can find resources and encouragement.
- Author(s)Cheryl a Durham Ph D
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.