All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionIn forty-three brief essays from the life of a philosopher, Charles Taliaferro guides us toward the heart of human being in all of its absurdity and joy. Electrocuted by his coffee maker during class, battling dragons on his rooftop, and accompanying his father to the border between life and death, Taliaferro recommends to us a life vulnerable to silliness, pain, and the depths of love they create in us. Hilarious and sobering, Love, Love, Love investigates what we need most to live humanely, humorously, faithfully, and well.
- Author BiographyCharles Taliaferro is professor in the Department of Philosophy at St. Olaf College in Northfield, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Charles Taliaferro
- PublisherCowley Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/04/2006
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCowley Publications,U.S.
- Weight281 g
- Width145 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.