All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $18.49
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionAdorably illustrated book captures common, real-life challenges that young Henry encounters with his newly adopted puppy, Cooper. Simple lessons include allowing the dog to eat uninterrupted, patience in training, safety around the house for both child and dog, etc. Each dilemma is a learning opportunity that is met with a solution that makes them both happy, a recurring and charming theme throughout the book. Parents will delight in reading along with their children ages 3 and up. Furthermore, the book teaches young readers the meaning of unconditional love, compassion, and kindness toward animals. It was written to empower children through their own choices as they learn the responsibilities of caring for a puppy.
- Author BiographyAuthor Lisa Wiehebrink grew up with a love for dogs. She believes that pets can teach kids important life lessons that often help them to relate to the people in their lives. This is her first book, which was inspired by observing her own children interact with the family dogs. Lisa lives in southern California with her husband, two sons, and two dogs. She is passionate about all animals and encourages pet adoption, foster, and rescue.
- Author(s)Lisa Wiehebrink
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Eleanor Harbison
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Most relevant reviews
- pggrl13 May, 2017by
Gentle vegan book about caring for your pet in a compassionate & kind way
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.