Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $39.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by justjoanne27
- Est. delivery by 5 Nov
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.00Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by mickaroo70
- Est. delivery by 31 Oct
- AU $14.95+ AU $8.90 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by para-mount
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationOne day you wake up and you're in your thirties. How'd that happen? Still semi-broke, still negotiating with your ex about your daughter, still wondering what you're going to do when you grow up. Frankie, 31, is a tempestuous ball of mad life; a painter who also illustrates for a living at a large daily newspaper. She lives with Tom, occasional depressive and cook in the local rehabilitation hospital and Lou, her eight-year-old jazz-dancing daughter. Just down the road but in a much nicer house, that has a mortgage not a landlord, lives Charlie, 35, architect, surfer, emotionally stunted and Lou's father. He's Frankie's ex and Tom's brother. Charlie's remarried to Julia, a 30-something woman with firm dreams about her life that are about to come true and scare the shit out of her. Add to the mix, Di, Frankies fifty-something bombshell rock and roll mother, a terminally broke second hand furniture dealer: Gerry and Brenda, Tom and Charlie's Mum and Dad who drive cabs and experience epiphanies on trips to Fiji. This is an exploration of big characters dealing with the deepest of human emotions. Love, hate, truth, lies, jealousy, anger and death. It deals with the randomness of life and the bloody mindedness needed to carve out a place in the world. These people are family by blood and family by proxy. A web of relationships which are pulled and strained by the strongest desires and contradictions of the human heart. We see them at their worst, these people are too close for manners; and we see them at their best, negotiating their lives with and for one another and looking after their children, their lives and loves as best they can. Love My Way is an exploration of the love that binds us, the relationships that define us and the dreams of grown ups.
- TitleLove My Way : Series 1
- Product Release Date02/02/2006
- Theatrical Release Year2004
- Number of Discs5
- ActorsAlex Cook,Anthony Phelan,Asher Keddie,Brendan Cowell,Claudia Karvan,Damon Gameau,Damon Herriman,Dan Wyllie,Gillian Jones,Katie Wall,Kelly Butler,Lynette Curran,Max Cullen,Paula Arundell,Salvatore Coco,Sam Worthington
- DirectorsJessica Hobbs,Lillian Watson
- Rating InfoAdult Themes,Sexual References,Strong Coarse Language
- Run Time500 minutes
- Primary GenreDrama
- Sub GenreAustralian
- Tag LineGrowing Up Can Take a Lifetime.
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $44.99Trending at AU $89.64
- AU $18.50Trending at AU $21.92
- AU $82.99Trending at AU $101.20
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $26.07
- AU $36.99Trending at AU $37.76
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $59.93
- AU $8.95Trending at AU $9.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.