All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $21.68
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
About this product
- DescriptionLoveNotes for Lovers is a collection of meditations, affirmations and reflections on love. A valued relationship is something you work on all the time, t only when it's broken and needs to be fixed. This book assists in that process. Every LoveNote is a mini-lesson in love. LoveNotes for Lovers is a book for together lovers. husbands, wives and committed lovers; those who have found their true love. for love partners whose love has grown cold; those who would like to recapture the excitement that brought them together in the beginning. for lovers in waiting; those who are alone, longer lonely and ready for a committed relationship.Endorsed by the Guru of Relationships: LoveNotes for Lovers can move your relationships in the direction of acceptance, understanding, fulfillment, and unconditional love. -John Gray, Ph.D., Author of Men Are From Mars, Women Are From VenusLoveNotes for Lovers are like the words from the songs of angels, sent from heaven to earth, enriching us with healthy messages of love-Larry Losoncy, Ph.D., Mariage/Family Therapist
- Author BiographyLarry James is a professional speaker, author, and relationship and networking coach. He has appeared on ABC TV's The View with Barbara Walters and on more than 600 radio talk shows. He leads seminars and gives inspirational speeches focusing on developing closer relationships. Larry James is the Founder and President of CelebrateLove.com.
- Author(s)Larry James
- PublisherCareer Assurance Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1995
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationScottsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCareer Assurance Press,U.S.
- Weight272 g
- Width133 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.