All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays in this volume offer a look at the challenges facing married Catholics today and also present resources from Christian tradition that can help couples and families forge a long and satisfying relationship with one ather, with children, and with the communities of the Church and society. This examination provides an exploration of the distinctively Catholic approach to marriage-that is, as rooted in a particular way of thinking about God, human love, and the community-as well as an analysis of how married people negotiate life in the 21st century United States. Written by eminent scholars who are themselves married Catholics, striving to articulate a Catholic approach to marriage, this reference also takes a close look at specific populations within the church that merit particular attention in the marriage ministry, including interfaith marriages and marriages in various subcultures.
- Author Biography<b>Tim Muldoon</b></b> is the author of <i>The Ignation Workout</i> and <i>Seeds of Hope: Young Adults and the Catholic Church in the United States</i>. <b>Cynthia S. Dobrzynski</b> is a spiritual director and a contributor to <i>Lifelong Faith</i>. They both live in Boston, Massachusetts.
- PublisherCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleThe Church in the 21st Century
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight366 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byCynthia S. Dobrzynski,Tim Muldoon
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.