Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.63Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionLove is one of the most enduring themes of literature, and w the Collector's Library brings you a classic collection of firm favourites, poems half-remembered from our schooldays, and other table and beautiful verses that have stood the test of time. Love poems speak to every one of us, and this is the perfect anthology to consult as the mood dictates, taking us through centuries of poets experiencing - and articulating - love in a whole host of different ways: from Sappho and Horace through Shakespeare, Donne, Barrett-Browning and Dickinson to Kipling and Yeats. Here is a book to lead us deep into the heart of this most universal - and yet deeply personal - emotion, and a book to dip into time and time again.
- Author BiographyJuliette Mitchell is a writer, editor and teacher. She lived and worked abroad for many years before joining Penguin Books, where she was an Editor working on both fiction and non-fiction. She now teaches Creative Writing and Publishing courses at the universities of Brunel and Brighton, and runs workshops for writers of all kinds. She wrote the Afterword to the Collector's Library edition of Ballet Shoes.
- Author(s)Juliet Mitchell
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Collector's Library
- Weight200 g
- Width101 mm
- Height157 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementMain Market ed
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.