CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.65
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionFor anyone who has ever overdosed on love--or planned the wedding before the second date--Jo Piazza's dazzling debut vel is a must-readCyber-stalking, drive-bys, drunken text messaging, creating fake email accounts--you're gonna have to face it, you're addicted to love. <p/>Sophie isn't dealing with her breakup well. Dumped by her boyfriend, Eric, for his sexting, D-cupped, young Floozy McSecretary, Sophie leaves Manhattan and lands back in her hometown, crushed and pajama-clad, blaming herself and begging her ex for a second chance. <p/>But when her best friend, Annie, gets in trouble for driving drunk and is forced to go to an Alcoholics Anymous meeting, something clicks in Sophie's strung-out mind. Women need love rehab, she realizes, to help fix the craziness that comes along with falling for someone. <p/>If you start it, they will come. When she opens up her home to the obsessed and lovelorn, Sophie finds a way to help women out there who have overdosed on the wrong men--and she saves herself in the process. <p/>Love is a drug and the only things that can save us are the steps, rules, and one ather. Step one: Admit you have a problem, and keep the hell away from Facebook.
- Author BiographyJo Piazza is the author of the acclaimed Celebrity, Inc.: How Famous People Make Money and a novel, Love Rehab. She is a regular contributor to the Wall Street Journal and her work has appeared in the New York Times, New York magazine, Glamour, Gotham, the Daily Beast, and Slate. She has also appeared as a commentator on CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, and NPR.Piazza holds an undergraduate degree in economics from the University of Pennsylvania, a master's in journalism from Columbia University, and a master's in religious studies from New York University. She lives in New York City with her giant dog.
- Author(s)Jo Piazza
- PublisherOpen Road Media
- Date of Publication21/01/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Road Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.