Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.49Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs love ever eugh? Thea - sensible and cautious - has always believed in old-fashioned romance. Her best friend Alice is more of a 'fun first, think later' kind of girl. But just recently they've both been behaving out of character. When Thea Luckmore falls head over heels for a man she meets on Primrose Hill and Alice Heggarty marries her best friend Mark, both women are blissfully happy - for a while. But it's t long before Alice admits to herself she likes the thrill of the chase more than the easy pace of married life. And then Thea makes a shocking discovery - one which forces her to rewrite her rules for everlasting love ...
- Author BiographyFreya North gave up a Ph.D. to write her first novel, Sally. For four years she turned deaf ears to parents and friends who pleaded with her to get a proper job . She went on the dole and did a succession of freelance and temping jobs. Five publishers entered a bidding war for the book, and her first novel, Sally, was published to great acclaim. Her subsequent books, Chloe, Polly, Cat, Fen, Pip , Love Rules, Home Truths and Pillow Talk have all proved bestsellers.
- Author(s)Freya North
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication24/10/2005
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight302 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.