All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.11
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.74
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.40
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.65
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.42
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Margaret Wise Brown, author of the beloved Goodnight Moon and Runaway Bunny, comes an adorable tale of the love between mother and child. Katy Hudson s gentle illustrations accompany the little bear s love song to its mother.
- Author BiographyMargaret Wise Brown wrote hundreds of stories and poems for children. She is best known for the enduring classics Goodnight Moon and Runaway Bunny. Parragon has acquired exclusive rights to a catalogue of her unpublished works which are being brought to life with bright, modern illustrations, to enchant a new generation of children! Katy Hudson started her illustration career as a small child drawing on freshly painted walls around the house. Her parents quickly dissuaded this medium and encouraged drawing with pencil and paper instead. Obsessed with drawing animals and telling stories, the idea stuck. The pencil was updated to an ink pot and pen and, after some lovely time at Art College and a degree in Illustration, Katy is the illustrator of Love Song of the Little Bear by Margaret Wise Brown, and is based in London.
- Author(s)Margaret Wise Brown
- Date of Publication12/01/2016
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width251 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Katy Hudson
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.