All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionThemed on some of Jan Constantine's most iconic embroidery collections - Bugs & Beasts, Love and Flags - these pretty tebooks are the perfect size to carry in your handbag for making lists and tes when you are out and about, but they are also substantial eugh to keep on your desk at home or work. With half lined paper and half plain, the tebooks are great for both lists and sketches. You may wish to use them specifically for your sewing projects - for keeping a record of fabrics, threads, measurements and patterns, for example, and for jotting down ideas and planning your own creations inspired by the beautiful photographs of some of Jan Constantine's most colourful applique and hand-embroidery designs. BUGS & BEASTS - Creatures from the garden and the seaside are an endless source of fascination, and ladybirds, butterflies, crabs and lobsters often feature in Jan's exquisite embroidery. LOVE - A perennial favourite subject, Love, Je t'aime, hearts and lips are recurring themes in Jan's colourful applique designs. FLAGS - The graphic shapes and bold colours of Union Jacks, Stars & Stripes and Tricolour flags cry out for unlimited reinvention and never seem to loose their appeal.
- Author BiographyJAN CONSTANTINE launched her hand-embroidery business in 2002, creating an exquisite range of original designs for textiles and home accessories. The designs, inspired by some of Jan's favourite things - love hearts, flags, the countryside and the seaside - are hand-worked on high-quality cottons, linens, wools and silks to create her signature cushions and other home accessories. The established brand now sells through its own website (www.janconstantine.com), as well as supplying Harrods, Liberty of London, Selfridges, Fortnum & Mason and John Lewis in the UK, Bergdorf Goodman in New York, and several independent shops around the world. Jan is the author of Heirloom Embroidery (9781906417031) and Love Stitching (9781906417536).
- Author(s)Jan Constantine
- PublisherJacqui Small LLP
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJacqui Small LLP
- Content Notec.6 colour photographs
- Weight454 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.