All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom San Francisco to Savannah, Montana to Texas, Amanda Eyre Ward's characters are united in their fervent search to find a place where they truly belong. Annie, a librarian in a small mining town, must choose between the only home she's ever kwn and the possibility of a new future. Casey, a suburban New Yorker with a wry sense of humor, braves the dating scene after losing her husband. And in six linked stories spanning a decade of her life, Lola Wilkerson navigates elopement, motherhood, and lingering questions about who she wants to be when she grows up. Whether exploring the fierceness of a mother's love or the consolations of marriage, Amanda Eyre Ward's stories are imbued with humor, clear-eyed insight, and emotional richness.
- Author BiographyAMANDA EYRE WARD is the author of three novels: Sleep Towards Heaven, How to Be Lost, and Forgive Me. She lives in Austin, Texas, with her husband and their two sons.
- Author(s)Amanda Eyre Ward
- PublisherBallantine Books
- Date of Publication07/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBallantine Books
- Weight181 g
- Width133 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.