CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionLove Strong as Death is a fascinating account of a life dedicated to love. Ronald Walls is a Scotsman born in Edinburgh. He spent his early adult life as a minister in the Presbyterian Church of Scotland. In 1948, with his wife and three sons, he converted to the Catholic Church and faced both personal and job crises for this unpopular decision. After his wife's tragic death in 1974, he worked through his grief to find himself called to the priesthood. His autobiography relates the long journey of this burning desire for truth, his happiness in ministry and marriage, his thoughts on the conflict between the two, and the love that led him to run the risk of losing everything.
- Author(s)Ronald Walls
- PublisherSt Bede's Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/01/2002
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationPetersham, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Bede's Publications,U.S.
- Width5193 mm
- Height3233 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.