All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionFINDING HOPE AND HEALING Whether it's broken bodies or broken relationships, the answer is the same--there's healing and wholeness in the amazing love of Jesus. Having experienced the transforming hand of God in her own life, Mary Ann Kaiser w travels widely sharing her remarkable story and introducing others to the same restoring power, from Brazil to Haiti and across the United States. Once struggling in a troubled marriage, contemplating suicide, and crippled by sickness that doctors said would end in death, today she enjoys full health and irrepressible joy. Recounting how she and her husband, Michael, found unexpected new life and purpose, Mary Ann offers hope and encouragement to all who have ever despaired that things could ever get better. Forgiveness and faith are key, she explains, but there is formula: God simply meets us where we are, and brings us to a place of wonderful love. Join her there in this inspiring book.
- Author BiographyMary Ann Kaiser and her husband, Michael, are founders of The Way Ministries based on Edisto Island, South Carolina. They have two children and six grandchildren.
- Author(s)Mary Ann Kaiser
- PublisherCharisma House
- Date of Publication07/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharisma House
- Weight136 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.