Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93
About this product
- DescriptionGrace Shields keeps her hectic life manageable one way and one way only: she makes lists, lots of them. Lists of her favorite Jackie Chan movies. Lists of her boyfriend's Pros and Cons. Lists about her favorite places to get a pizza. To Grace, each one is a very serious matter. And that's why one ever reads the lists. Well, one except for a few people who got a hold of them by accident... 1. Her best friend Bernsie, who understands the lists might be the only thing keeping Grace out of an asylum; 2. A child psychologist she was forced to see after her father passed away and the listing become more than just a hobby; 3. A very-nearly-almost fiance who left Grace because of the lists. Now, as Grace struggles to deal with a career that's getting away from her and the frustration of living with her brother George, the lists are all she can do to cope. Enter Colin Kilbourne, a free-spirited musician with a knack for ruffling Grace's pristine feathers. And spilling coffee on her favorite work clothes. Immediately drawn to his carefree, stress-free attitude, Grace kws they'd be mismatched in every possible way. But that mischievous charm is hard to resist. What's a girl to do when the lists tell you to do one thing and your hearts tells you ather?
- Author BiographyStephanie Haddad's earliest works featured unicorns and talking pumpkins who overcame adversity, evil, and the threat of being baked into pies. With age, her writing has evolved to more grown-up topics, like love and the complicated relationships between people. Her first novel, A Previous Engagement, was released in July 2011. Her other titles include, Love Regifted, Love Unlisted, Socially Awkward, a short story collection called Other Kinds of Love, and My Life in Yoga Pants, a collection of nonfiction essays. Stephanie lives north of Boston with her husband, two children, and two dogs, fitting writing into her business schedule whenever she can. Visit www.stephaniehaddad.com for more information on upcoming titles and other news.
- Author(s)Stephanie Haddad
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Emily S Rubenstein
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.