Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionLove Unveiled contains a unique collection of poetry written by William G. Ferguson, detailing his personal experiences from the relationships that he has shared and has witnessed, thus far in his lifetime. It touches, t only on the joy and the fulfillment of finding love, but also the disparity and sorrow of losing it. It follows the path of healing that we all must negotiate, denial; pain and sorrow; laying and absorbing of blame; bitterness; regret and eventually, but most importantly, trying to find forgiveness. This collection is poetry in its most sincere form, combining rhythm with rhyme and good reason, to touch us all deeply in one way or ather. It also remarks on love as it affects us in other aspects; the love of family and friends, love of our children, our pets and our love of nature and life itself. This is a must read for those of us who have ever experienced the excitement of a fresh new love and the dream of it being that one and only enduring love. Despite the authors' journey, he maintains his insistence that true love is just around the corner, waiting for us to find it!
- Author(s)William G. Ferguson
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication20/11/2009
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Weight527 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.